MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them.
- Our Client, a global ICT solutions Company is seeking to engage the services of a Security Manager.
- Manage and oversee the affairs of the entire IT security team.
- Act as a contact point for customer compliance requirements of legal enforcement and industry standards from customer, and communicate the requirements to the operation team
- Responsible for development, maintenance and communication of the ISM policies and ensure that security controls implementation complies with regulatory requirements and contractual obligations
- Monitor and drive improvement initiatives in the ISM security policy to achieve target SLA and KPI
- Responsible for reviewing and advising on the BCP/DR documents in relation to security requirements
- Responsible for monitoring the compliance of the BCM activities
- Responsible for implementing compliance review of risk management
- Provide security suggestion about relative issues
- Lead internal security review , and grant final approval for all the reports and documents
- Investigate and solve security incident report.
- Responsible for contacting with authorities and external parties
- Assign learning objective and organize training courses, grow capabilities of team members, and improve team productivity and performance
- Educational Background
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Information security management qualifications such as ISO27001 LA, CISA, CISSP or CISM.
- Minimum of 6 years of information security management experience
- At least 6 years of working in Telecom, Managed Service, System Integration, Management Consulting field.
- Substantive experience and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Hands-on experience in various latest technologies : IT infrastructure, applications and security controls
- Experiences in ISO 27001 projects
- Ability to influence and manage diverse cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team-building skills and the ability to work productively in a team
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the local language
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482466 to apply for this job .