Zenith Construction Limited is a dynamic and goal oriented company whose objectives are to design, construct and manage all kinds of Civil Engineering Works. It possesses a large range of heavy Plants and Machinery and adopts the latest engineering practices.
About the role
The Graduate Trainee Bid Coordinator is part of the Bid Team embedded in the company, supporting the development and preparation of business opportunities and tender submissions.
As part of the bid team, the Graduate Trainee Bid Coordinator will assist with the collation of business and project information and wider market and client research in order for Zenith to maintain a competitive and lean approach to tenders. The Graduate Trainee Bid Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the production of competitive and comprehensive responses to tender opportunities using a project management approach. The bid team also provides support to company’s brand and communications strategy and this role will have opportunity to develop and prepare marketing and communications materials.
The Graduate Trainee Bid Coordinator is required to establish effective working relationships with a wide range of people in the business effective working relationships with a wide range of people in the business, including project managers, engineers, estimators and other internal and external stake holders. The over arching objective is to produce competitive tender submissions in an effective and efficient manner to secure target EBIT.
- Assist in the production of competitive tender submissions working closely with the Bid Manager, Graphic’s Designer and other Key personnel. Activities include:
- Background research of the client requirements and policy analysis
- Analysis of contract documents
- Site visits
- Workshop facilitation
- Ensure key project staff used in the tender submission have up to date and competitive Curriculum Vitae.
- Assist with the collection and maintenance of project information, including progress photos, project story boards, client/ stakeholder feedback and any innovations and lessons learned.
- Assist with the collation of client/ stakeholder feedback, ensuring these are stored centrally in our corporate systems and can be readily accessed.
- Participate in information management activities, ensuring tender and project information is appropriately stored in the corporate systems.
- Participate in post tender submission reviews, reviewing writing, presentation and delivery of tenders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Where appropriate, assist the Bid coordinator, Bid Manager and Project/Contract Manager as required in the information handover and project delivery start up phase of the tender cycle.
- Best Practice Tender Presentation
- Work with other key areas of the business to identify opportunities to improve approach to tendering and tender submission content.
- Participate in wider national and international market research to inform best practice tender presentations. Research many include writing styles, presentation methods and technical methodologies
- Develop internal and external relationships to assist in activities to develop and maintain competitive tender submissions.
- Marketing Assistance
- Assist in content development for marketing information requirements.
- To observe and comply with the Association’s policies and procedures for Health and Safety at work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/HND/Bachelor degree qualified, preferably majoring social sciences.
- Sound research skills with an ability to use wide range of sources.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to patronize tasks and manage multiple pieces of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The ideal candidates are motivated, committed, hard-working individuals that are willing to learn new skills and are keen to experience new cultures and working practices.
- Candidates should also be able to demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to present information concisely and clearly and use facilitation method to illicit information.
- Responsive to feedback with a demonstration of commitment to continual improvement.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482452 to apply for this job .