An outstanding International School in Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria seeks a dynamic, instructional and transformational leader with a proven record of delivering high quality educational outcomes to serve as Vice Principal of the Secondary School
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead a team of staff
- Knowledge of curriculum and instructional programs and practices for appropriate level.
- Willingness to learn budgetary and supervisory responsibilities.
- Skill to work with people in an effective manner.
- Knowledge of scheduling and supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize.
- Ability to use data in the decision-making process.
- To assist the Head of School/Principal with administrative and instructional functions in meeting the educational needs of students and carrying out the mission and goals of the school and the System.
Performance and Responsibilities:
- Leadership of the pastoral care program.
- Promotion of the School within the parent and wider community.
- Maintaining the highest standards of student behaviour and presentation.
- Management of staff performance in the School.
- To serve as a consultant to teachers in matters of classroom management, discipline, teaching methods, and general school procedures.
- Pursuit of academic excellence and curriculum development.
- Organization and administration of the School’s operation and environment.
- Team leadership within the School.
- Student leadership program.
- Manage the transition of students between the year levels and new student to the School.
- Development of structures and processes to enable priorities to be achieved.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Education
- Master's degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Certification in Educational Leadership, School Principal or Professional School Principal, or Administration and Supervision.
- Minimum of five (5) years classroom teaching experience and three (3) years administrative experience.
- Ability to teach history or geography will be an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482449 to apply for this job .