- Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers.
- Analysing trends in fabrics, colours and Patterns.
- Suggestions on a theme for a collections.
- Use computer-aided design programs (CAD) to create patterns.
- Periodically design sketches and ideas to the Creative director.
- Oversee production.
- A degree in the following subjects will increase your chances:
- Fashion; Textiles; Knitwear; Clothing technology; Fashion marketing and buying; Art and design.
Skills required of a fashion designer
- Creative and innovative.
- Ability to generate ideas and concepts;
- A proactive approach;
- Commercial awareness and business orientation;
- Self-promotion and confidence;
- Interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Ability to negotiate and to influence others;
- Team working skills;
- Good organisation and time management.
- Minimum of OND/HND.
- Must Have Good Communication Skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482405 to apply for this job .