- Provide immigration advice to clients;
- Draft correspondence as required to clients and stakeholders alike;
- Assist with client phone calls, preparation of forms, copying of documents, and sending out package;
- Follow up with the Canadian High Commission on pending applications and notify clients of upcoming extensions;
- Meet with the Immigration Consultant to discuss questions raised by clients and keep the client informed of issues raised;
- Coordinate the application process including evaluating applications to identify category qualifications, researching the processes and requirements for different types of applications;
- Prepare submission packages for both basic and complex submissions and sending to various government agencies (e.g., the Canadian High Commission, Citizenship and Immigration Canada, etc.);
- As required by Immigration Consultant, research current processing requirements at processing posts;
- Use available resources, draft application packages for review by the Immigration Consultant
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs designed to inform our clients and the general public of our business initiatives and immigration policies in Canada.
- Manage social media platforms including monitoring, updating, and responding to and maintaining messaging across all channels.
- Analyze social and online results to identify insights, lead-generation opportunities, trends and influencers.
- Gather, research and prepare marketing materials for national and international markets.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print and electronic media.
- Advise management on advertising and sales promotion strategies.
- Communicate with sales team and management, generate reports and develop ongoing strategy.
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups.
- Immigration advisory working experience will be a strong asset;
- Approved attention to detail and interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet competing deadlines on multiple projects;
- Pleasant and professional in all settings;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
- Intermediate skills in Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) ;
- Continuous learning to enhance knowledge and skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems efficiently and promptly utilizing the tools and resources available; Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482395 to apply for this job .