- Medical records managers are responsible for maintaining and securing all written and electronic medical records within a facility's medical records department or its equivalent.
- Ensure that information contained in the record is complete, accurate, and only available to authorized personnel.
- As a Medical record staff, collect data for medical research and for calculating hospital occupancy rates.
- Find and check patient records, creating new records and updating existing ones on the computer system.
- Filing records, forwarding test samples to laboratories storing test results and letters with the right patient records greeting patients.
- Book appointments and deal with enquiries from GPs recording illnesses and treatments using a system of codes, known as clinical coding recording patient admissions, transfers, discharges and deaths.
- Input details from paper records onto a computer system collecting statistics such as number of admissions, discharges and waiting lists.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482394 to apply for this job .