Oasis Oilfield Services Limited is one of the leading African-based integrated onshore/offshore energy facilities and services providers, with a commitment to grow in the following sectors: research, production, transport, transformation and the sale of oil and natural gas; providing high quality services rendered through technical partnerships with credible international companies. Everyone who works for Oasis loves a challenge, continued growth and excellence – and we put people, the environment and integrity at the centre of our activity. Oasis offers challenging and rewarding jobs for those who wish to opt for an international career with a company preparing for continued fast development in a market roaring with opportunity.
- The candidate will be responsible for effectively managing the activities of the company and supervising the staff to ensure production activities are conducted efficiently and smoothly.
- He will also provide the required support to staff for effective meeting of company targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use a number of management information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage the organisation's human resources.
- Monitors and appraises staff performance.
- Communicates decisions from management clearly to staff.
- Conducts recruitment exercises for the company.
- Conducts induction and training for newly employed staff.
- Oversees the daily managerial activities of staff and ensures targets are achieved.
- Take part in enterprise bargaining talks where employees, management and unions discuss the development of specific work arrangements and conditions (pay and hours of work, for example).
- Ensures compliance to safety standards in the organization.
- Maintains technical and professional knowledge through continuous self-development and trainings.
- Maintains an orderly and productive working environment and ensures staff compliance to company policies.
- Keeps staff records updated and develops job requirements and descriptions for all positions.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND/Degree in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences (Economics, Commerce, Human Resources Management, and Law), Engineering or any related course. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety standards is an added advantage.
- Highly skilled at communicating with and managing subordinate staff.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies.
- Potential to handle a leadership role.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482270 to apply for this job .