Oasis Oilfield Services Limited is one of the leading African-based integrated onshore/offshore energy facilities and services providers, with a commitment to grow in the following sectors: research, production, transport, transformation and the sale of oil and natural gas; providing high quality services rendered through technical partnerships with credible international companies. Everyone who works for Oasis loves a challenge, continued growth and excellence – and we put people, the environment and integrity at the centre of our activity. Furthermore, we organize specialized training programmes to enhance the skills and knowledge of our employees in their daily jobs, to perform their work within a safe working environment and to maintain our high standards of service to our clients.
Duties And Responsibilities
The QCO will work with other staff within the organization to determine and establish procedures, health & safety and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets. Duties include (but not restricted to these):
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Setting customer service standards & supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Writing management/technical reports and customers’ charters.
- Determining training needs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoring performance.
- Making adequate recommendations on how to improve the health-safety standards of both staff and machineries.
- A degree or HND in sciences, materials science/technology, polymer science/technology, process, chemical, mechanical or biochemical engineering, physics, mathematics or production engineering or any related course.
- Postgraduate qualification or a technical background will be an added advantage.
- Certification(s) in HSE e.g. HSE levels 1-3, NEBOSH etc. will be an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience (1 – 3 years) is highly required.
- The Ideal candidate should possess excellent technical, organizational, planning, and interpersonal, communication, problem solving and team working skills.
- It is also essential to have good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Basic Computer knowledge is mandatory.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482230 to apply for this job .