WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
About the job
- The Pipeline Project Manager on the Gas gathering systems Project Team is responsible for assembling and managing a competent team to perform the work necessary to achieve the stated goals and objectives as outlined in the gas gathering Pipeline Project Conceptual Study and approved program. The position reports to the Senior Project Manager, and assumes overall accountability for ensuring the Sub-sea pipeline and associated facilities are designed and installed in accordance with the goals and objectives as outlined in the conceptual study and approved by the Group senior management team.
- The incumbent is accountable for the overall project budget, schedule and commissioning of the gas gathering pipeline project.
- Assume accountability for overall project management, including project target cost and target schedule for overall subsea pipeline project development. Ensure project is completed to budget and schedule.
- Assist Construction Team and commissioning team build and commission the facility in time to receive gas from the pipeline being constructed.
Before Project Award:
- Evaluate various pipe laying options to achieve stated schedule and overall program objectives.
- Work with the Engineering Contractor to obtain project deliverables in a timely fashion and early enough to allow the pipeline installation contractor to begin installation engineering and early pipe laying.
- Develop PEP for the design and installation of the pipeline project.
- Work with EIL to review and approve design and deliverables for the pipeline as associated facilities
- Assume responsibility in developing a class 1 estimate by providing project constructability options
- Review and verify proposed project goals and objectives
- Assist in preparation of PS Level 1 project schedule
- Manage development of and sign-off on all project cost estimates
- Assist with Contract Review
- Assist with review of tenders and recommend best program based on technical competence
- Manage development of Project Execution Plan (PEP) during phase 1-3
- Verify all free issue materials for timely delivery to the various contractors
After Project Award:
- Manage overall development program, phase 3
- Monitor EIL and pipe laying contractor in performing contractual work
- Assist Construction Managers to evaluate and recommend best constructability option
- Assume responsibility for pipeline commissioning.
25 yrs Experience in O&G Pipeline Design & Construction
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482174 to apply for this job .