PM Global's Consulting team works with large corporations and government agencies to align their goals with our technology products and services. Working with us is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in defining and executing technology sales and marketing strategy with respect to cloud computing, big data analytics, and workflow automation.
We’re looking for an exceptional channel marketing leader with the experience necessary to plan and execute initiatives that will drive global growth of PM Global's channel programs. Collaborating with the partnerships, product, and sales organizations, channel marketing managers set the strategy and positioning of channel programs, drive insights from the existing partner ecosystem, develop to-partner and through-partner messaging, and manage events/campaigns to maximize channel program potential.
With the expectation to strongly impact global strategy for the company's partner program, partner marketing managers must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and drive team execution on a variety of tasks.
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand our distributors, DMR’s, VAR’s and MSP’s and the competitive market landscape in which they operate
- Develop the value prop of the PM Global Channel Reseller Program in the market and articulate its value in all partner-facing messaging
- Drive awareness of the PM Global Channel Reseller Program through in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns, co-marketing initiatives and other marketing-related activities
- Own the partner readiness strategy for channel programs and develop/maintain partner-related training materials
- Develop through-partner marketing campaigns that partners can easily leverage in their demand generation efforts
- Build and mentor a high performing team.
- 5+ years channel marketing, product marketing or partner marketing experience with at least 3 years of direct interaction with distributors, DMR’s, VAR’s or MSP’s.
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple and innovative projects in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to influence wide audiences at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
- Analytical skills and the ability to develop market insights, marketing strategy and analyze marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482170 to apply for this job .