We are a world class Facility Management Company incorporated to carry on the business of Facility Management, Real Estate Consultancy/Marketing and general Infrastructural Development with a goal of enhancing and maintaining the value of our clients’ asset; using proven, tested and trusted strategies with experienced and highly skilled personnel in the delivery of world class facility management services of residential, commercial, and Corporate/Industrial property on behalf of selected clients across Nigeria.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- A degree in relevant discipline and 2.1 is an added advantage
- 8 years working experience (minimum)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/482140 to apply for this job .