To exude deep Subject Matter knowledge on a diverse function of the Radio Access Network in a multi-technology environment (2G, 3G & LTE).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, and direct administration strategies and tactical means to improve the performance of the client 2G, 3G & LTE access network.
- Ensure administration of appropriate metrics and prepare reports that reflect performance of the network.
- Work cross-functionally with the Field teams, the Back office teams and client Network Quality Assurance teams, reporting.
- Work closely with other project team members to balance tactical requirements against strategic needs.
- Work with the client Network and Strategy team on the performance of the upcoming changes in the network and assess the performance impact of the latest technological development.
- Recommend latest features for implementation.
- Support Team Lead in developing policies, procedures and standards for consistent performance across the network.
- Hold weekly KPI review meeting at client premises.
- Present weekly and monthly Optimization reports at client premises.
- Bachelor's or Masters’ Degree in Electrical / Computer Science discipline or equivalent.
- Required Working Experience:
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience, with strong background in engineering.
- Any relevant professional certification.
- Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Must be knowledgeable about the WCDMA RF and its implementation in an indoor or outdoor environment.
- Knowledge of Huawei RAN/UTRAN is required.
- Knowledge of NSN or Ericsson UTRAN equipment is an advantage.
- Understands the performance of the overall end-to-end solution in WDCMA.
- Understands the end-to-end QoS in WCDMA and the way to implement it in the UTRAN.
- Good knowledge of the GERAN.
- Familiar with operator’s framework, process, business and operations
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams, business
- units and business partners to achieve a cohesive Transformation Solution.
- Strong Telecoms or IT industry experiences and broad knowledge in processes and
- Strong problem solving skills, quick learner and self-motivated team player
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations.
- Excellent written and & oral communication skills in English.
- Has the capability of technical optimization, support for the equipment of Huawei
- Previous experience with WCDMA and GSM access network performance.
- Comfortable with the 3GPP standards.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, able to communicate within various areas and functional groups of the company.
- Advanced Hands-on experience of TEMS (version 10, 11 & 12) and ACTIX Analyser (Build 4.03) is required.
- Extended work hours.
- May require travel – local and international.
- Working under pressure.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481974 to apply for this job .