Amber Residence Limited - We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
- Receive stocks into various stores
- Make sure the Goods Received Note is raised for every stock that entres the Residence.
- Comparing the Goods Received Notes and the Supplier’ invoice to check out discrepancies.
- Checking quality of stocks (i.e. expiring dates, perishability on receiving)
- Make sure that all necessary documentation is raised when receiving goods.
- Updating of Bin cards on a daily basis
- Make sure that stock is kept orderly for ease of checks.
- Notify the relevant departments on re – order levels.
- Make sure stock is ready for stock take.
- Take part in all stock takes of the Residence.
- Communicate Code of Business principles and other requirements to suppliers.
- Attend to any rejections/shortfalls on deliveries.
- Participate in supply audits.
- Compiling reports as and when needed by the Financial Controller.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Financial Controller.
- The successful candidate must have at least three years experience from a reputable hospitality outfit.
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language (which is essential in both written and verbal).
- The successful candidate should be able to dictate risk areas
- The successful candidate should be able to meet the requirements of the workplace on time
- The successful candidate should be able to ensure that all documents are kept safe and in a retrievable manner
- The successful candidate should be able to relate professionally with members of staff
- Knowledge on Accpac I/T application would be an added advantage
- The preferable candidate for this position will be a male
Qualification and Experience
- OND in Social/Management Sciences
- Minimum of 3 - 7 years Experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481969 to apply for this job .