SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
- Prospect for new outlets/Institution and updates to call schedule
- Calls to existing trade according to independent time plan
- Ensure brand presence in all designated retail outlets
- Achieve sales target for assigned areas
- Delivery management within limits set by operations
- Competitor insight
- Customer Credit management
- Accurate completion of company records e.g. invoices, sales reports, returns
- Chiller and other equipment care and productivity management
- Account planning- independent creation of a plan of action to raise sales.
- Developed Customer relations, Volume, Credit, Plan quality, Plan execution quality in merchandising and promotions, time management
- A Minimum of HND in marketing or social sciences
- Member of chartered institute of marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of (3) three years relevant experience preferably in the water business or in a fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Computer literate with valid driving licenses
- Master sales techniques
- Be dynamic, sociable and assertive
- Good self management skills
- High initiative be independent, proactive and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481939 to apply for this job .