APPLICATIONS & DATABASE SUPPORT ENGINEER
ICEPyramid Communications Limited is a Nigerian Company with operations in other African countries is seeking application from qualified candidates to fill the position of an Application Support Engineer.
The candidate should have some experience supporting application development and\or providing technical support on missing critical software platforms.
The candidate will have a proven verifiable track record in supporting critical high- volume transactional systems. This multi-channel high performance communication platform includes rich automated Voice applications, desktop/mobile web applications, Mail, Email, SMS, Web, and other communication protocols.
The candidate should have a working understanding of programming languages, web technologies, and relational databases. It is critical that the candidate has strong problem-solving and communication skills and the willingness and flexibility to work well as part of a quality-oriented team through use of a disciplined engineering methodology.
1. Provide support on critical CRM Applications for data importing, results exporting, campaign workflow, and communication scheduling and execution.
2. Provide support on complex data-driven end-user web applications for communication program definition, execution, and maintenance using server-side scripting engines (ASP, .NET, JSP, ColdFusion).
3. Support CCXML/VXML code for automated voice dialogue execution.
4. Participate in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with
5. Development, QA, Release Management, Operations, and end users.
6. Gather and analyze application logs and performance metrics and work with Engineers to troubleshoot and debug application issues.
7. Identify process improvements for support related functions and other SDLC process such as testing strategy.
8. Identify and implement improvements to application logging, reporting, and monitoring.
9. Participate in the daily project scrums and triage meetings to provide support to the project team.
10. Participate in post-mortem discussions around software-related production incidents and communicate about technical issues and resolutions.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
1. Strong experience in software solutions implementation
2. Software development skills
3. CAD/GIS software experience
4. Analytical ability, Problems solving, Results driven
5. Operational excellence using best practice methodologies
6. Initiative, dynamic and positive attitude, team player
7. Able to plan and carry out multiple work assignments while respecting deadlines
8. 2+ year experiences with relational databases, database stored procedures, and development (PL/SQL) and SQL Server, Oracle, and Informix.
9. 1 to 3 years experience with Linux environments (Red Hat/Fedora, Ubuntu, etc) and Windows environments
10. Understanding of basic database concepts: basic syntax, constraints, normalization, indexes, and triggers.
11. Familiarity with Cisco’s .NET or JAVA CIL a plus.
12. Familiarity with Cisco’s outbound dialer a plus.
13. Familiarity with CTI Server, CTI OS Server, and ICM Configuration/scripting a plus.
14. Experience working with applications destined for a call center environment a plus.
15. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
16. Self-motivated, detail oriented, client oriented.
17. Zeal for meeting the SLAs for each of the tasks.
18. Able to work in 24X7 support mode
1) All applicants must possess a minimum of IT Degree from recognised and accredited institutions.
2) All applicants must have 2-5 years of experience in Human Resource Roles
3) All Applicants must be between the 25-35years old
4) Applicant with other certification is a added advantage
5) The applicant must be residing in the following cities; Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti, Benin City and Calabar.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants should forward their detailed resume, application and cover letter to E-mail Account Provided
All Applications should be addressed to the;
The Director Human Capital
ICEPyramid Communications Limited
Submission of resumes and applications closes on 31st August 2016, shortlisted candidates shall be contacted, and first round of interview is slated for 2nd September 2016 would be communicated to shortlisted candidates.