Conoil Nigeria Plc is one of the most formidable names in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry. We are recruiting to fill various positions in the company. In a renewed drive to continue to live up to our vision to be Africa's leading petroleum products marketing company.
As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our team in an expanding market in the capacity below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate will be responsible for overseeing the sales operations of the company in assigned territories.
- Candidate will initiate, co-ordinate and effectively execute all sales and marketing strategies for area operations to efficiently achieve company’s corporate objectives.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in any discipline from a reputable university. Post graduate/Master’s degree and additional qualification in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- He/she must have proven success in achieving exceptional sales performance in previous experience with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in industrial sales. Background of industrial sales in Lubricant industry will be an added advantage.
- He/she must have the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, be a team player, be able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales network and must take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481756 to apply for this job .