Lighthouse International Schools seeks to recruit a suitable candidate for this position
- Supervising the academic affairs of the School.
- Ensuring the academic continuum between classes and within subjects
- Supervising and assisting all teachers in practicing successful pedagogical strategies for differentiated learning
- Supervising and assisting Section Heads and Heads of Departments in creating and sustaining adequate schedules of class room time-tables, after school programmes and extra-curricular activities
- Streamlining the curriculum requirements set by the School Identifying and setting in place standards and benchmarks in core and non-core subjects
- Providing training for teachers in order to equip them with skills in understanding curriculum requirements, standards/ benchmarks and assessment
- Projecting and executing training sessions – both in-house and external for the School teachers aimed at perfecting pedagogical practices within the School curriculum systems.
- Designing, adopting and sustaining school programs and practices aimed at ensuring successful external examination performance by the School students at the WAEC, and other examinations.
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
Minimum of 3 years
Must be a Female
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481719 to apply for this job .