- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Managing multi-flow information both internally and externally
- Record keeping of visitors/clients, prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Facilitate the organization of meetings, conferences and taking minutes of meetings
- Provide information about schools, such as location of departments or offices, and services provided.
- Maintain schedules, filing and maintain office systems
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites.
- Candidates must possess confidence and excellence listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be attentive to details, Smart working, and trustworthy.
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 year working experience
- National Diploma or degree in social or managerial studies
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481706 to apply for this job .