Kilimall is the #1 online shopping mall in Uganda and Kenya. We are fast growing goup and seek to find passionate people to work with us in Nigeria now. We dedicate to provide customer quality life with affordable price.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
If you want to have an international work experience and build up a good horizon of the world, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Edit product images for all the categories on the website
- Create content banners and edit images for a wide range of purposes and audiences for the company’s website and ensure that content is fresh, up to date.
- Lead and advise the web content team
- Manage appropriate retention of files stored on the website and assist web champions in sourcing and editing visually striking and relevant images in Photoshop to enthuse and excite users of the website.
- Create and upload images and other embedded content.
- Report regularly on website usage and seek to improve search engine optimization (SEO).
- Work with the Communications and Media Officer to coordinate the company’s media presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant design software aaplications and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills with the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Passion and enthusiasm for photography, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Time management skills and the proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing editing
- Open to feedback and willing to make necessary changes
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognised and accredited University
- 0- 1 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- Relevant Professional Certification is also a plus
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481545 to apply for this job .