Kilimall is the #1 online shopping mall in Uganda and Kenya. We are fast growing goup and seek to find passionate people to work with us in Nigeria now. We dedicate to provide customer quality life with affordable price.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
If you want to have an international work experience and build up a good horizon of the world, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Introduction to Role
- As a vendor acquisition manager, you are required to facilitate the sourcing and signing up of Leads (Vendors) with high potential of partnering with Kilimall.
Duties and Responsibilities
Some Of Your Requirements As a Vendor Acquisition Manage Include
- You initiating and handling of relationships with vendors and Kilimall's operational department.
- As a vendor acquisition manager, you constantly deal with contractual agreements for securing sale tenders from Kilimall vendors.
- You authoring contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits
- You are to understand policies and procedures associated with purchase contracts such as indemnification and amendments.
- Understanding company policies and procedures associated with selling on Kilimall Seller center with commission charged included in the contracts.
- Liaise between Kilimall Seller center merchant and cross- functional internal teams to ensure the timely successful on-boarding process flow for the newly acquired merchant within a stipulated time frame
- Play the role of an advocate of the vendor to the internal management of his company.
- You may also adopt such strategies as vendor service offerings to develop and maintain strategic relationship with suppliers.
- You are also responsible for troubleshooting all vendor problems. In other instances, he may report vendor queries such as: product upload challenges and delays in disbursement of payments to the management for corrective actions.
- Evaluate and monitor merchant activities to ensure that vendors registered on the platform upload minimal no of SKU on seller center comply with the upload standard
- Vendor managers arrange meetings with staff and vendors to discuss issues affecting the supply chain and possible measures.
- Such issues range from defective or unacceptable goods or services to delivery delays.
- A vendor manager ensures problem resolutions are achieved without compromising the relationship with vendors and company customers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in either or of the following: Vendor Hunting, Vendor management, Sales management, Sourcing and Procurement of electronics.
- Candidate should have a Degree in related courses which include; Business Administration/Management, Sales, Marketing, Economics.
- Preferably Igbo speaking candidates, who are street smart and also book smart.
- Good knowledge of the Major markets like Idumota, Computer Village, Alaba, Trade Fair etc.
- Good relationship with top distributors in Major markets like Idumota, Computer Village, Alaba, Trade Fair etc would be an added advantage.
- Started and completed NYSC
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481544 to apply for this job .