Sankore Investments is a global investment and advisory boutique with a strong focus on African markets. Drawing on the strengths of our people and our strong global partnerships, we provide investment advisory services, wealth management services and offer a variety of funds designed to cater to the needs of a global clientele of both individuals and institutions.
Sankore strives to be at the forefront in the FINTECH industry and support our clients with financial services driven by technology.
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field.
- 1-3 years work experience in Software Development, fresh graduates may apply if they demonstrate strong software development potential.
- A strong understanding of the FINTECH Industry.
- Wide practical experience in core Java
- Sound Java EE 6+ experience including JMS, JPA, Servlets, EJB, CDI, JAX-RS
- Software testing tools: Junit, Arquillian
- Comfortable with cloud infrastructure like AWS, Google Cloud Compute, Open Shift
- Strong experience in DBMS’s like MySQL and SQL Server
- Experience with other open source programming languages would be a plus.
- Experience designing API's, building web services, and able to design and implement database schema's.
- Experience with message queuing, job queues, asynchronous processing, and 3rd party platforms and applications.
- Able to create wire frames and/or functional specifications.
- Knowledge of Security standards for Software development.
- Interacting with project stakeholder for requirements gathering and ongoing project management
- Timely deliveries according to pre-agreed timelines
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of software development practices.
- Must interact with others in a team environment and also work alone.
- Must complete tasks on time with and without supervision.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of open source solutions.
- The candidate would be required to communicate information and ideas so others can understand.
- Would take part in software testing activities
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481529 to apply for this job .