Tociano Nigeria Limited (Owners of Accessories 2die4) is recruiting to fill this position
- Assist the Stock Manager to maintain the balance of inventory supply and demand with the view to maximizing profitability and efficiency within the organization
- Responsible for counting all incoming and outgoing items in the store
- Assist in organizing and maintaining stock in the most logical, efficient and accessible manner to ensure fast and efficient retrieval.
- Follow all established control systems to reduce damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence.
- Assists in the accurate bar coding of stock
- Participates in stock taking
- Perform physical count of inventory and perform reconciliation with actually available stock.
- Transfer inventory to its location in the storage facility or to shelves
- Affix identification or price tags
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly stock reconciliation reports to the Stock Manager detailing shortages, overages, and all inventory levels and making recommendations as appropriate.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting, Business Admin, Economics or any other related course of study
- 3 - 5 years of Stock management experience.
- Must have experience with perpetual Inventory System
- Advanced Excel skills and use of ICG software.
- Advanced reporting skills
- People management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced IT skills and systems experience.
- Attention to detail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481489 to apply for this job .