Our client, an advisory and independent alternative wealth management firm seeks to recruit ambitious, smart and intelligent individual for the position of Team Lead, Business Development.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the business development and fund management/portfolio marketing activities of the company. The jobholder’s role shall also include keeping a pipeline of New Business opportunities that will deliver against an annual revenue target as set by the Management.
- Marketing Planning with the Chief Operating Officer on target clients
- Lead Generation: Proactively identifying and developing new business and clients through existing networks, targeted calling and campaigns.
- Attending meetings with prospects in your vertical markets and geographies
- Leading the sales response to qualified opportunities
- Leading the production of high quality proposals, RFI’s presentations and other written materials to support sales pitch
- Gathering market and customer information and maintaining CRM database for reporting purposes
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of your market and new technologies for product development and management
- Reviewing business progress and identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas of development
Skills & Experience
- Prior exposure in leading a sales team; crafting marketing strategies and championing the execution process
- Excellent business acumen & business development skills, rounded business experience, and good negotiation and people skills.
- Proven marketing track record
- Extensive executive/MD level relationships
- Excellent reasoning, problem-solving and communication skills in order to provide robust and efficient solutions to client problems, as is the ability to work closely with colleagues from other technical and management disciplines.
- Ability to deliver a tailored-sales process to achieve targets /KPI’s by generating leads, asking probing questions, using most appropriate features & benefits based on clients’ needs and matching with a tailored solution
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably Finance, Economics, or Business Management
- Relevant professional certification(s) (e.g ACA, ACCA) and/or post graduate academic qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the financial services industry in the advice space to retail and/or institutional clients. Prior background in investment and/or commercial banking. A minimum of 3 years, of the 5 years experience required, must be people-management in nature.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481478 to apply for this job .