Xceed365 Limited is a software development company delivering to its client’s cutting edge cloud Human Resources Management business solutions focused at business efficiency and competitive advantage. Our strengths lie in the stress we put on quality, continuous learning and strategic partnerships with industry leaders.
The net Developer is skilled at developing cutting edge web applications using the components of (.Net) programming.
The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems. A (.Net) Developer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions, and meeting face-to-face with clients.
Functions of the (.NET) Developers may include:
- Be well informed of technology trends
- Consult with clients
- Document and report application specifics
- Customize applications
- Debug web applications
- Evaluate system performance
- Follow standard guidelines
- Deliver quality work
- Work with teams and managers
- Design complex applications
- Execute bug and performance tests
- C# Language Skills
- Good project management skills
- Innovative thinking
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Be methodical
- Good communicator
- Perform well under work demands
- Understand software applications
- Technically competent
- Consistently proactive
- Trustworthy and amicable
- Work well in teams
- Good organisational skills
- Use databases and servers competently
The (.NET) developer ought to understand web technologies. They may also possess a degree in computer science, software programming or design, or have experience developing real world applications. Having Microsoft certification is also acceptable.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481475 to apply for this job .