Our client is a renowned name in the FMCG industry who offers a rewarding career is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill this role
To lead S&OP and inventory management strategies.
- Applicants need supply chain planning expertise within FMCG environment, and be capable of developing teams / staff.
- The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for ensuring customer long / short term requirements are met through efficient Supply Chain Planning and Management. An end-to-end supply chain role, the Supply Chain Manager will take responsibility of the processes from; customer order, forecasting and delivery management. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for inventory management, and improving the S&OP process. There will also be staff management responsibilities:
- Manage inventory levels in a cost effective manner, while still meeting customer requirements
- Development of S&OP process
- Analysis of customer requirements to identify demand variances.
- Management of supply risks - shortages and exceptions
- Customer and Supplier liaison
- Drive improved performance across; delivery, complaints, OTIF, invoicing etc.
- Minimize obsolesce
- Minimize freight exceptions
- Planning purchase orders for factories to maintain inventory levels
- Management of Import processes
- Vendor management to achieve OTIF delivery to customers
- Management of supply chain staff
- Supply Chain Planning, and S&OP experience of 10+ years
- Ability to engage effectively with; customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of / ability managing staff
- Supplier negotiation in terms of delivery
- An appreciation of LEAN methodologies
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481473 to apply for this job .