Reports to Sales Manager
Monumental Solutions operators of Monumental Solutions LLC, is America’s leading provider of cutting-edge I.T Solutions and Staff Augmentation services for small and large business entities in the Virginia area and we also provide services in the commercial space and some well identified federal government agencies. Monumental Solutions USA is expanding our business portfolio into the international market industry with the introduction of CHOP-UP NIGERIA GAMES AND LOTTERY LIMITED. Chop-Up Naija will specialize in the re-conceptualization of ideas that are meant to change the trajectory of modern gaming and lottery inventions for citizens of every state in Nigeria we establish our business presence in.
POSITION DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
A Sales Executive is a key and demanding role in a sales driven organization, Associate would be responsible for all sales activities regionally, from lead generation through to final sale to end users /consumers. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve high volume sales goals and meet client’s /customers’ expectations. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for providing a professional, friendly service to our clients /customers by actively seeking out their buying and re-ordering needs and provide all necessary assistance.
Sales Executive have an emphasis on department and product knowledge, providing information on product features, pricing, policies /procedures and having the knowledge related to selling a new brand of product at a short notice. Associates in this position know how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer in their clientele, and know how to handle basics in adjacent departments. There is considerable potential to grow our anticipated products which we intend to introduce to the Nigerian market nationwide with both existing and projected customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion by developing our sales networks in the existing markets. This role is suited for someone who is able to work closely with the Sales Manager and also individually implement a productive and calculative sales approach for the company to execute our high volume sales goals, this individual must possess an aggressive sales initiative, extensive sales networking capabilities, great communication skills, a team player and a professional who has worked in a similar role for a high demanding sales and marketing-based product company.
Responsibilities and Expectations of the Sales Executive
- (Projected Monthly Sales Goal):200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand) copies of the product. Equivalent of N42,000,000 Monthly in Revenue
- Meets or exceeds company monthly sales goal allocated to him/her.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and make recommendations to prospective clients of the various product and solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Communicate with clients /customer requests to management.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are strictly communicated and implemented.
- Participates and contributes to the development of health and educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Sales Executives responsibilities include daily acquisition of new prospective clients/ /customers, daily lead generation, code calling, telemarketing, online sales, monitoring trends in social media extensive knowledge in using most social media tools, application channels, design and strategy.
- Coordinate digital marketing with company sales team’s executive efforts.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of all sales marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute regional marketing campaigns nationally and internationally.
- Identifies threats and opportunities in generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Demonstrable and quantifiable track record of successful field sales management.
- Motivated, organized, accountable, competitive self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, sales motivated environment.
- Build relationships with third-party market influencers and internal business partners to meet client and targeted audience’s needs.
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans.
- Maintaining contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the sales operations and local conditions.
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations.
- Strategizing and implementing sales programs for the company’s product line nationally.
- Create plans, develops and implement online sales strategies.
- Expands product solutions and offers to distributors, contracted marketers, retailers, agents and clients/customers on the approval of the Sales Manager.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to create a strategic sales brand objectives on a consistent basis to increase revenue generation.
- Gathers and analyse customer /client’s insight.
- Takes calculated risks based on physical data-driven analytics.
- Collaborates with the General and Marketing Manager respectively and other team members, to source developed strategic partnership activities and implement the executional train work and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals.
- Nurtures and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, and Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2-10+ years Marketing /Sales acceptable educational degrees are Diploma / Accredited certification / BSC in Computer Science / Information Technology or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B (Business to Business) sales or B2C (Business to Consumers), preferably for a sales or retail company.
- A proven record of a successful sales acumen in the last 2-5 years and a successful track record in field sales or marketing in the last 3 years either in the private or commercial new business industry, preferably in the lottery related industry.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a high demanding sales environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various sales languages is a plus.
- Awareness and involvement in the most updated trends, facts, news, fashion, lifestyle, celebrity and events happening on the TV, radio, social networks.
- Must have a flexible working time and must be willing to work under the supervision of the General Manager
Salary and Compensation:
Salary ranging from N 60,000 (Base Salary) contingent upon performance and the company achieving a minimal sale of 200,000 Thousand copies per month and Up to N 270, 000 in Bonuses Monthly and Up to N 3, 240, 000 in Bonuses every year.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481468 to apply for this job .