- Handling the day-to- day operation of the fleet business.
- Monitoring and updating fleet policy and procedures and all related documentation on the fleets and its operators.
- Coordinating the replacement of existing fleets and finding cost-effective sources for new vehicles.
- Scheduling service and putting up necessary repairs and maintenance programme for the fleets.
- Making use of computer software to gather and analyse information about the fleet, such as
- Mileage and fuel costs
- Car availability and vehicle locations
- Routine service schedules and maintenance histories.
- The fleet's taxable value, capital value and depreciation rate.
- Ensuring there is full compliance with all statutory legislations relating to operation of the fleet business.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports on the financial transactions, like revenue, fleet expenses and other capital budgets.
- Putting up proper reconciliation analysis to ascertain the viability of the business.
- Critical thinking skill
- Good Communication skill
- Good negotiating skill
- Good motivational and leadership skills
- Flexible approach skill and the ability to make decision quickly.
- Ability to meet target.
Familiarity and experience with UBER is an advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481455 to apply for this job .