- You will be responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of the facility, also in terms of scheduling and executing of projects.
- To supervise sales and services function, performance reporting, and executing tasks on a daily/weekly job roaster.
- Strong professional and social networking capacity to create an enabling environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the team and ensuring that all set goals and targets are met.
- Plan and implements a specific appraisal system that shows the responsibilities and performance standard of each member of staffs.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with a reputable media company, multimedia house, entertainment or a lifestyle organization(s) with an excellent proven track records; an existing strong media network base would be a plus and advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capacity to build and maintain credible professional relationship with clients and team members.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to motivate, inspire and liaison with team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to proactively and effectively identify solutions to organization problem
- Fluency in spoken and writing in the English language
- Excellent in business writings and record keeping
- Excellent in Marketing and Branding skills
- Strong follow-up skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481453 to apply for this job .