- Recommends solutions by defining school database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
- Identifies database requirements; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepares teachers and students by conducting training; providing information, and resolving problems.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Providing students training, support and feedback;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards for candidates utilizing the site.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Analytical and details oriented
- A minimum of 2-4 years working experience
- Proficient in Database Management, Information, Security Policies Data Maintenance, Operating Systems
- Attention to Details
- Possess good tolerance and love for young adults
- A higher national diploma / bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering related field.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481303 to apply for this job .