Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, DC, in 1927 by J Willard and Alice S Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program, which together surpass 49M members.
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
- Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware.
- Breakdown dirty bus tubs.
- Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area.
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
- Dispose of glass in the proper containers.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481273 to apply for this job .