- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps supervisors informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
NB: Candidates from Lekki, Apapa and Ajah would be highly considered.
Salaries paid are also excluding Commission on Sales
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481234 to apply for this job .