Integrated John Nigeria Limited- Young vibrant hotel, on a quest for excellence with an obligation to bridge the gap in the provision of exceptional luxury hotel all over Nigeria with Lagos as a startup point
Deeply embedded with our core value(s) is our vision of transforming one of man’s basic requisite (shelter) into desirable masterpieces with our hallmark of quality.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other concierge services;
- Proficient in controlling expenditure as well as managing budgets and financial plans;
- Undertaking regular stock checks, placing orders with suppliers and restocking (which involves physical work);
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Meeting and greeting clients and also dealing with client’s complaints and comments promptly
- Addressing problems skillfully;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Carrying out spot inspections of property and services;
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience to build and maintain credible relationships with Clients, and team members.
- Vast procurement and negotiation skills;
- Exceptional attention to details skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload;
- research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people;
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents;
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to handle matters professionally.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with the team.
- Excellent problem solving skills; to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent Marketing/Branding skill
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481222 to apply for this job .