Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in any social science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years product/brand marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481170 to apply for this job .