Government of Akwa Ibom State - In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Government of Akwa Ibom State invites applications to fill this position below in its Metering company located in Onna Local Government Area, which will soon go into operations
- Maintenance management of plant
- Liaison with suppliers in china and local ones
- Implementation of compliance with government regulations, HSE standards
- Implementation of ISO 9000 systems and requirements of international certification
- Customer handling and customer relationships
- Minimum Qualification:
- Graduate Engineer (Preferably Electrical)
- Alternatively, Graduate Mechanical Engineer with relevant experience acceptable.
- Minimum of Experience:
- >15 years in a leadership position
- 15 years in a sales/customer service position
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in manufacturing assembly line of at least 100 people shall be an added advantage
- People leadership, experience of handling HR and Admin issues
- Service experience in meters and/or electronics products and/or electric panels
- Computer Literacy:
- MS Office Suite, ERP Systems
- Minimum of 40 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
Bureau of Technical Matters and Due Process,
Plot 7 G-Line,
Ewet Housing Estate,
Akwa Ibom State.
Note: While the position is open to all qualified candidates, preference will be given to candidates of Akwa Ibom State extraction
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481112 to apply for this job .