A leading online portal seeks to employ a Socail Media Officer for immediate employment.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with management to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- A graduate with relevant years of experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481091 to apply for this job .