Laterna Ventures Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Coordinate all reports and correspondence for the MD/CEO
- Work with CEO to investigate /research new business areas under consideration
- Follow up with potential counterparties/unit Heads to pursue new business relationship
- Conduct market research and provide useful highlights for CEO's business decision making
- Liaison with all Head of units on assigned tasks, reports for submission and other vital information
- Review staff assignment diary, action points and follow up with appropriate personnel
- Preparation of presentations (electronic and paper) for the MD as required
- Download / Track / Monitor and Respond to e-mails
- Ensure timely payment of M.D.'s bills for telephone and internet access
- Take minutes of meetings
- Plan M.D's local and foreign travels
- Provide appropriate hospitality for M.D. and M.D's visitors
- Procurement of provision / stationeries for M.D's office
- Maintaining a filing system and keeping necessary documents readily accessible when required.
- Candidates must have a first degree in any of the social sciences
- 2 -3 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in the use of Ms-word, Ms-Access, Ms-excel and Ms-outlook.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Candidates must possess ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to remain discrete
- Male candidate is preferred
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481090 to apply for this job .