Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Creates, reviews, and approves designs, drawings, DBI’s (Data Base Instructions), specifications, etc. involving existing and new technology or applications.
- Ensures that projects meet specifications, standards and performance requirements within area of expertise.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent. Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in specialized area or product line(s) or MS degree plus three to five years of experience. Entry level PhD is an added advantage. Detailed knowledge of at least one FMC or related product line and general knowledge of several lines. Some knowledge of systems. Basic knowledge of competing and alternative technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to independently create functional & cost effective designs that meet complex specification requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses the CAD/CAM and database systems and facilities to make layouts, analyze designs, evaluate equipment systems and generate new equipment designs.
- Prepares documentation, information and communications such as ECN (Engineering Change Notices), DBI (Data Base Information) and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting.
- Independently develops solutions to non-recurring problems by analyzing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data. Anticipates potential problems and takes preventative actions.
- Consults with other departments on equipment designs and questions. Identifies root cause of problems. Develops alternative solutions and communicates associated benefits and risks.
- Prepares technical data and papers for sales personnel, customers and publications. Makes field trips with sales and service personnel with new products and technical applications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481086 to apply for this job .