Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Technical lead for choke assembly, test and troubleshooting of test equipment and production equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum HND with 4 -8 years’ experience with choke products and a Firm understanding of hydraulic circuits, the running of hydraulic power units, vacuum fill and choke function support equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies according to FMCTI specifications.
- Applies advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
- Assists during assembly of components in areas of expertise.
- Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key sub-assemblies.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Assists with FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT’s (System Integration Tests).
- Assists in preparing, maintaining and utilizing test stations and test equipment for factory and system acceptance testing.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481082 to apply for this job .