Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Provides oversight to the product engineering leads to the project and the technical solutions provided.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with minimum of 5 years' experience in Systems engineering, product design engineering, and/or aftermarket engineering preferred.
- Working knowledge of more than one FMC product group and/or related industry experience.
- Expected high competence in one product line (min) and design processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the technical execution of projects•.
- Participate in project tender (technical & commercial) and prepare FEED studies as assigned.
- Review client provided documentation and ensure review/understanding by the project team members.
- Initiate and supervise the technical clarifications with client. Champion resolution of any technical gaps. (Goal = clean starts)
- Appropriate maintenance of client requirements and tracking clarifications/deviations.
- Active follow-up with product lines to ensure the products comply with the project requirements including interfaces
- Participate and manage internal technical meetings.
- Ensure project design review plans and technical reviews are being performed to meet internal and external requirements
- Responsible to establish the project system requirements.
- Prepare documents required for DR-1.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481072 to apply for this job .