Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Responsible for continuously monitoring planned orders for projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with minimum of 8 years' experience in planning capacity.
- Must have experience in MRP, SAP, Material planning and in BOM structure.
- Exposure to TOC and tender process in an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze supply & demand of inventory and longlead item, and then make
- Review manage demand and supply.
- Responsible for the data on S&OP.
- Accountable for planning work orders for core components.
- Create delivery notes for shipping materials, verify delivery of components, and
- Verify SAP is updated for delivery.
- On routine basis, the main tasks are, but not limited to: Material sourcing and create sales orders, monitor inventory via shortage report, routinely monitor dates planned orders, clearly communicate due dates for projects and adjust SAP dates to align with project need.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481069 to apply for this job .