Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- A subject matter expert within the functional teams providing insight and possibly supervision to work teams comprised of various skill levels.
- Works with clients to understand their needs.
- May perform computer modeling and analysis to support engineering projects.
- Uses commercially available FEA and/or CFD software.
- May pre-process and post-process on local workstations and launch multi-processor runs on high performance computing cluster.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least 5-8 years’ mechanical, electronic and/or hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment and successful completion of the FMC's Subsea Service Technician Apprentice Program or Engineering Boot Camp.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs complex engineering plans and reviews/approves design work for some systems and products.
- Develops processes, procedures and designs for shop/lab assembly or field installation or testing
- Can use and apply knowledge in first principle engineering to solve challenging problems. Identifies the best tools to solve engineering problems quickly and accurately. Customizes commercially available software or creates engineering tools as needed.
- Can identify constraints in hardware, software, and networking to provide faster run times.
- Apply codes and standards to make assessments from analysis results in terms of pass/fail. In case of failed assessments, can make design change recommendations. Documents approach and results and follows all required processes for quality checking.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481068 to apply for this job .