Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Conduct assigned pressure/load tests and record results on prototype mechanical, electrical, electromechanical or structural products and equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years related experience preferred.
- Must be able to comprehend blueprints, work orders, and test instructions and other technical documents.
- Must have ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters all work received into the system by opening work orders and logs into appropriate files and systems as necessary. Secures the project test package from Engineering and verifies that all procedures and drawings necessary for the test are in place.
- Reviews the tests schedules and insures that all tools and materials necessary to meet the schedules are on hand prior to the test start dates. Prepares and sets up test equipment.
- Performs “Receive Inspection Tests” and a variety of physical tests / analyses using basic skills on materials, products and components according to established procedures, objectives and technical advice from Engineer on all new and customer property equipment to insure operational performance.
- Disposes of all fluids including hydraulic and silicon oils according to established safety and environmental policies
- Assists with FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT’s (System Integration Tests) as required.
- Collects, records and maintains quality records and required test documentation associated with receipt, in process and final inspection, including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) in a clear, accurate manner. Notifies Project or Quality Engineer for resolution of procedural or other related issues.
- Practices safe work habits and good housekeeping, maintaining the cleanliness of the test area and all tools. Executes corrective actions and preventative actions according to Safety Program before issues arise.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481062 to apply for this job .