Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Position Description: Subject Matter Expert in Assembly and Safety.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Proficient in comprehending engineering and weld blueprints.
- Ability to operate High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as tapes, rulers and pressure gauges.
- Recognized as having a specialized depth of expertise in the field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads functional project teams and manages critical timelines with the goal to streamline and provide critical customer service.
- Assembles and tests assemblies according to FMC specifications.
- Applies and develops skills of team in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR). Cleans up components after assembly according to FMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
- Inputs labor details into Labor Tracking System (LTS) for cost tracking purposes.
- Uses material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
- Identifies problems, obstacles or opportunities and takes actions to address current and/or future problems through the application of proven and/or new approved techniques.
- Learns procedures and practices safety to prepare for next level.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481061 to apply for this job .