Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
- Responsible for the storage, tracking, maintenance, analysis, and reporting of all supply contracts executed by PMT.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Engineering or other related field.
- MBA, or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Minimum 5- 8years of related or similar experience, with a focus on contract administration.
- Proficiency in the development of systems and processes for managing contracts.
- Proficiency in summarizing and explaining contract terms.
- Ability to identify trends and new developments in contracts proposed by customers.
- Advanced level understanding of legal terminology and concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Store, track and maintain all existing contracts (and associated Deviation Approval Requests)
- Prepare and maintain summaries of all existing and new contracts
- Advise the Operations teams and Account Managers of important contract dates, such as expirations and renewals
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the Operations teams and Account Managers
- Perform the initial review of new contracts to check compliance with FMC’s Contract Guidelines
- Support the Operations teams and Account Managers as needed during the negotiation of new contracts with customers
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481058 to apply for this job .