Our client, an internationally renowned provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill this position
Manages the interface with financial and project personnel for cost control, estimate at completion (EAC), contracting strategies, pricing, billing, accounts receivable and change orders. Significant interface with the customer on issues related to contracts, benchmarking, cost competitiveness, WBS structures and price/rate adjustments. Ensures compliance with all related processes, including Contract Project Management and other financial control processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Operations or related field.
- Master’s degree (MBA) or equivalent business experience preferred with 8-10 years’ experience in Finance, Planning, Scheduling, Procurement, Contracts or other related roles. Must have working knowledge of all product lines and demonstrates a thorough understanding of FTI financial processes (working capital, sales/margin/mark-up, inbound, etc). Must be able to demonstrates effective leadership ability within a matrixed team environment and contributes significantly to team performance with a broad understanding of division’s businesses and external/internal economic factors affecting business. Must understands contract guidelines and profit impact of decisions.
- Must be Knowledgeable in insurance, letters of credit, terms and conditions: warranties, indemnities, contract risk analysis, foreign exchange and other commercial matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops contract strategies including pricing structure, terms and conditions and milestone billings.
- Provides quotations department support as needed (i.e. cash flow analysis, T&C review, benchmarking, etc).
- Interface with customer for problem resolution, price discounts, change orders, risk & reward, balanced scorecard (KPIs), benchmarking, terms and conditions, billings and accounts receivable. Reviews all pricing before it is submitted to the customer (Proposals, CTRs, MOCs, VORs). Assists in pricing negotiations for program/portfolio
- Manages escalation, rate, pricing and terms and conditions negotiations (internal and external).
- Works with procurement and operations to develop supply chain strategy for the program. Strategy includes cycle time improvement, working capital exposure, on-time delivery, quality and reliability.
- Reports the program/portfolio financial results to management.
- Compliance with all legal and civil laws and regulations of both FTI and the country in which operations are ongoing, including taxations (VAT, GST, personnel, corporate, etc).
- Performs contract risk analysis.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/481011 to apply for this job .