Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many "firsts" in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
- Manage the monitoring of telecommunications services and electronic interaction for any misuse as defined by the NCC, Airtel policy and GSM regulations.
- Enhance the awareness of fraud in the organization.
- Develop training programs for fraud recruits and ensure fraud awareness is carried out within the organization on a quarterly basis.
- Develop strategies that would help in the detection/reporting of fraud within the business.
- To facilitate the optimization of fraud management system in the daily detection of fraud instances and also implementation of current/emerging fraud risks in detecting fraud /abuse
- To ensure processes and procedures are put in place to prevent fraud and/or abuse of systems and/or accesses in the revenue generating activities
- To minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities
- Fraud Investigation & Awareness
- To supervise in the carrying out detailed investigation, to detect and to report on findings of each case and providing relevant recommendation to aid management decision making, whilst ensuring there is NO Breach of regulations during any investigations
- To ensure staff and/or internal /external customers are aware of the functions of the fraud unit and the impact of fraud on the business and the staff
- Risk Asessment & Mitigation
- Pre and Post-launch risk mitigation for all new products and services launched within Airtel Nigeria
- Review & follow-up of gaps in compliance impacting new product and services launched
- Regulatory Compliance/ Disclosure of Subscriber Information -
- Ensure Airtel Nigeria is in full compliance with all the local disclosure principles and also represent Airtel Nigeria in external/Internal Meetings (CEIR, KYC, etc.)
- AA14 roaming compliance -
- Ensure compliance with GSM roaming procedure and NRTRDE
- Ensure all roaming related rules are captured on the FMS
- Identify and develop training program based on new GSM and Regulatory initiatives
- Fraud Detection Risk Assessment Risk Management Business Analysis Team Management System
- Monitoring Telecommunications Teamwork Operational Risk Financial Risk Analytical & Problem Solving Skill Telecom IT systems and applications
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480792 to apply for this job .