Monitoring production costs. Monitoring production yields. Inventory control and management. Reporting to Senior Accountant and Management. Ensuring that production schedules are adhered to. Liaising with the collateral managers. Conducting regular stock counts
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Inventory Management & Control
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the inventory management activities and production budget of the Company
- Monitor inventory levels and movement
- Conduct investigations into inventory management incidents in order to verify and resolve complaints
- Ensure Finished goods stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Assist Management in evaluating suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Carry out controls testing to ensure that controls over Inventory are implemented and working effectively
- Review production inputs and outputs to ensure that variations (where noted) in yield are investigated.
- Maintaining production schedules
- Ensuring that there is sufficient funding to meet the obligations of the factory.
- Assist during external audit.
- Processing all factory relevant data into the general ledger
Prepare, analyze and report on batch costing
Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation and inventory roll forward
Prepare collateral reporting for Management review
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480787 to apply for this job .