Wellrose Pharmacy seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To keep records that conform with tax and pension laws and provide financial data for the management of the business.
- To keep ledgers of monthly debits and credits as well as upcoming payment dates
- To carry out bank reconciliations before periodic financial reporting
- To provide support for the preparation of periodic reports such as profit & loss account, cash flow statement and balance sheet.
- To periodically prepare the schedule of Payables and Receivables.
- To prepare daily bank lodgements and bank balances schedule. .
- To provide support in ensuring the effective and efficient running of the finance and accounts departments and ensure timely reporting.
- To provide support to ensure effective and efficient running of the internal controls of the organisation.
- To assist with the inventory analyses for procurement and oversee other risk analyses.
- Other duties as assigned by the top Management.
Required Academic Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A good degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years cumulative experience in accounts or similar job function
- Membership of ACCA/ICAN is an advantage
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with Accounting Software Packages is an advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480747 to apply for this job .