Wellrose Pharmacy seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To supervise and conduct all administration matters and the HR function, including but not limited to just employees issues.
- To successfully collate, store and manage important documentation in both hard copy and electronic format through a clear and concise reference system.
- To manage the day to day operation of the employee relations function including employee vacations and employee absences.
- To prepare important employee documentation including offers of employment and employment contracts when advised by the senior management.
- To be responsible for the computation and preparation of employee compensations documentation.
- To track all matters pertaining to various employee pensions.
- To liaise with finance and provide the essential information to ensure that pay roll is carried out in accordance with policy implemented by the senior management.
- To assist the senior Management team in the development of overall HR strategy, in accordance with specified organisational objectives and to ensure current HR best practice.
- To monitor the success of implemented administrative policies and suggest where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by the top Management.
Required Academic Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A good degree from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- Minimum of 18 months cumulative experience in HR/Admin or similar job function
- Membership of CIPM is an advantage
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with HR Software Packages is an advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480746 to apply for this job .