Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of site terrain.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for projects, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Prepare all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Minimum of 2nd Class degree in Land Survey/Survey Geoinformatics
- Minimum of 10 years construction industry experience
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Must be able to use LEICA Survey instrument.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480716 to apply for this job .